R Vinay Kumar replaces injured Suyal in Rest of India squad
New Delhi: Karnataka medium pacer R Vinay Kumar has replaced injured Delhi bowler Pawan Suyal in the Rest of India squad that will take on Ranji Champions Rajasthan in Jaipur from October 1-5, according to a media release issued by BCCI.
Suyal had recently undergone a knee surgery and is still not fit to play.
Meanwhile, the national women`s selection committee on Saturday named Jhulan Goswami, Mithali Raj and Amita Sharma as the captains of the India `Blue`, `Green` and `Red` squads respectively for the Challengers Trophy that will be held in Baroda from October 1-4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery