R Vinay Kumar replaces injured Suyal in Rest of India squad
New Delhi: Karnataka medium pacer R Vinay Kumar has replaced injured Delhi bowler Pawan Suyal in the Rest of India squad that will take on Ranji Champions Rajasthan in Jaipur from October 1-5, according to a media release issued by BCCI.
Suyal had recently undergone a knee surgery and is still not fit to play.
Meanwhile, the national women`s selection committee on Saturday named Jhulan Goswami, Mithali Raj and Amita Sharma as the captains of the India `Blue`, `Green` and `Red` squads respectively for the Challengers Trophy that will be held in Baroda from October 1-4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok