Rahul Dravid bereaved
Bangalore: Sharad Dravid (79), father of former India captain Rahul Dravid, passed away here Wednesday evening at his residence, according to a press release from the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA).
Sharad Dravid is survived by wife Pushpa and sons Rahul and Vijay. It was learnt that the last rites would be performed Thursday morning.
The president, office-bearers and the members of the managing committee of the KSCA mourned the sad demise and offered their condolences to the aggrieved family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical