Rain delays start of 2nd ODI
Southampton: The start of the second One-Day International between India and England on Tuesday was delayed due to rain.
It has been raining at Southampton on and off and the groundstaff at the Rose Bowl have been working hard for the match to start.
The match was to start at 2pm local time (6:30pm IST) but it will now be delayed with the toss yet to be held.
The first ODI was abandoned on Saturday, 7.2 overs into the England innings after India had scored 274 for seven from their allotted 50 overs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah