Rain delays start of 2nd ODI
Southampton: The start of the second One-Day International between India and England on Tuesday was delayed due to rain.
It has been raining at Southampton on and off and the groundstaff at the Rose Bowl have been working hard for the match to start.
The match was to start at 2pm local time (6:30pm IST) but it will now be delayed with the toss yet to be held.
The first ODI was abandoned on Saturday, 7.2 overs into the England innings after India had scored 274 for seven from their allotted 50 overs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues
- Pampore terror attack: PM Narendra Modi pained by demise of CRPF jawans, salutes their courage
- PM Narendra Modi to share his thoughts in 21st edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' today
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- Political novice Gudni Johannesson elected Iceland president amid football fever