Rain delays start of 2nd ODI
Southampton: The start of the second One-Day International between India and England on Tuesday was delayed due to rain.
It has been raining at Southampton on and off and the groundstaff at the Rose Bowl have been working hard for the match to start.
The match was to start at 2pm local time (6:30pm IST) but it will now be delayed with the toss yet to be held.
The first ODI was abandoned on Saturday, 7.2 overs into the England innings after India had scored 274 for seven from their allotted 50 overs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof