Rain delays start of 2nd ODI
Southampton: The start of the second One-Day International between India and England on Tuesday was delayed due to rain.
It has been raining at Southampton on and off and the groundstaff at the Rose Bowl have been working hard for the match to start.
The match was to start at 2pm local time (6:30pm IST) but it will now be delayed with the toss yet to be held.
The first ODI was abandoned on Saturday, 7.2 overs into the England innings after India had scored 274 for seven from their allotted 50 overs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'