Rajasthan Royals extend association with Valvoline
Mumbai: Rajasthan Royals Wednesday announced the extension of the team`s association with Valvoline Cummins Limited for the 2013 season of the Indian Premier League (IPL).
The extension will see the company continuing as associate sponsor for the second consecutive year, sporting its logo on the non-leading arm of the players.
Valvoline is the world`s first and most enduring lubricant brand. In India, Valvoline Cummins Ltd is a joint venture between Valvoline International INC USA (100 percent subsidiary of Ashland Inc. USA) and Cummins India Ltd.
Raghu Iyer, CEO of Rajasthan Royals said: "Since last year`s association, Valvoline has been a very valuable partner of Rajasthan Royals. We are delighted to be extending our association with the brand and look forward to helping them create ever-growing value and achieve the best possible exposure through the partnership."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof