Rajasthan Royals extend association with Valvoline
Mumbai: Rajasthan Royals Wednesday announced the extension of the team`s association with Valvoline Cummins Limited for the 2013 season of the Indian Premier League (IPL).
The extension will see the company continuing as associate sponsor for the second consecutive year, sporting its logo on the non-leading arm of the players.
Valvoline is the world`s first and most enduring lubricant brand. In India, Valvoline Cummins Ltd is a joint venture between Valvoline International INC USA (100 percent subsidiary of Ashland Inc. USA) and Cummins India Ltd.
Raghu Iyer, CEO of Rajasthan Royals said: "Since last year`s association, Valvoline has been a very valuable partner of Rajasthan Royals. We are delighted to be extending our association with the brand and look forward to helping them create ever-growing value and achieve the best possible exposure through the partnership."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love