Rajasthan Royals is set to launch their channel "RR TV".
Mumbai: The high-profile football teams like Manchester United, Barcelona across the globe have had their own media platform to promote the brand like `Barca TV` or MUTV` and on similar lines Rajasthan Royals will launch the `RR TV`.
Launched in partnership with "Engage Sports Media" in order to provide fans access to exclusive original content, RR TV fired up a week before the Pepsi Indian Premier League 2013 started, and goes behind-the-scenes with Captain Rahul Dravid and Royals team.
`RR TV` will include daily online video clips of the team and offer a number of TV shows during the current season and post-season. It is syndicated and distributed to Royals` website and social networking sites like Fan Zone, You Tube, Facebook and Twitter, as well as online publishers, news and sports websites, radio, mobile and television networks in India, the sub-continent and selected international territories.
"We believe our fans are our biggest stakeholders. RR TV is a highly innovative media platform and one that looks at offering enthusiasts exciting exclusive team-based content. We are providing fans a unique digital experience, taking them very close to the team and all the action," said Mr. Raghu Iyer, CEO, Rajasthan Royals.
The aim of this platform is to produce and distribute content in the off-season to give a year-round media product to build both the fan base and fan engagement around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- RIL, BP spend Rs 4,500 crore to maintain gas output at KG-D6
- Government to set up special court for all NSEL cases
- Vijay Mallya's 8 luxury cars to be auctioned for Rs 14 lakh
- Fourteen killed, over 20 wounded in suicide attack in Iraq's Kadhmiyah