Rajasthan Royals is set to launch their channel "RR TV".
Mumbai: The high-profile football teams like Manchester United, Barcelona across the globe have had their own media platform to promote the brand like `Barca TV` or MUTV` and on similar lines Rajasthan Royals will launch the `RR TV`.
Launched in partnership with "Engage Sports Media" in order to provide fans access to exclusive original content, RR TV fired up a week before the Pepsi Indian Premier League 2013 started, and goes behind-the-scenes with Captain Rahul Dravid and Royals team.
`RR TV` will include daily online video clips of the team and offer a number of TV shows during the current season and post-season. It is syndicated and distributed to Royals` website and social networking sites like Fan Zone, You Tube, Facebook and Twitter, as well as online publishers, news and sports websites, radio, mobile and television networks in India, the sub-continent and selected international territories.
"We believe our fans are our biggest stakeholders. RR TV is a highly innovative media platform and one that looks at offering enthusiasts exciting exclusive team-based content. We are providing fans a unique digital experience, taking them very close to the team and all the action," said Mr. Raghu Iyer, CEO, Rajasthan Royals.
The aim of this platform is to produce and distribute content in the off-season to give a year-round media product to build both the fan base and fan engagement around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town