Ravi Shastri dismisses divorce reports
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Former Indian cricketer Ravi Shastri on Tuesday dismissed reports that claimed he has apparently decided to end his 22-year-old marriage with wife Ritu and filed for divorce.
Renowned cricket columnist Ayaz Memon tweeted, “Just spoke to Ravi Shastri. Says story about his divorce is bunkum....”
“Shastri says if he`s filed divorce papers, he`d like to see them...” wrote Memon in his second tweet.
The reports had claimed that Shastri had even moved out from the couple’s Worli apartment to Churchgate.
Ravi and Ritu have a four-year-old daughter Aleka. Ritu, daughter of an Army officer, had married Shastri after a long period of courtship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?