Rayudu, Suman, Dhawal for Mumbai Indians
Mumbai: Hyderabad batsmen Ambati Rayudu and T Suman, along with Mumbai pacer Tirumalsetti Suman and Tamil Nadu all rounder Rajagopal Satish are among eleven uncapped players who have been signed up by Mumbai Indians franchise
outfit for IPL-4 commencing on April 8.
Pawan Suyal, Abu Nechim, Ali Murtaza, Sarul Kanwar, Yuzvendra Chahal, S K Yadav and Aditya Tare are the other players who have joined the franchise owned by IndiaWin Sports, a group company of Reliance Industries Ltd.
While Rayudu, Kulkarni, Satish, Tare, Suyal, Nechim and Murtaza were an integral part of last edition`s runners-up, Suman would don the Mumbai Indians` blue for the first time, a media release said.
Kanwar, a right-arm fast bowler from Punjab, Haryana leg- spinner Chahal and Mumbai right-hand batsman Surya Kumar Yadav would be making their IPL debuts in MI colours this season.
Earlier at the IPL-4 players` auction held in Bangalore, MI had successfully bid for India capped players Rohit Sharma and Munaf Patel, besides foreigners Andrew Symonds, Davy Jacobs, Clint McKay, James Franklin, Moises Henriques and Aiden Blizzard.
They had also retained their captain Sachin Tendulkar, Harbhajan Singh, Kieron Pollard and Lasith Malinga prior to the auction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why