Rayudu, Suman, Dhawal for Mumbai Indians
Mumbai: Hyderabad batsmen Ambati Rayudu and T Suman, along with Mumbai pacer Tirumalsetti Suman and Tamil Nadu all rounder Rajagopal Satish are among eleven uncapped players who have been signed up by Mumbai Indians franchise
outfit for IPL-4 commencing on April 8.
Pawan Suyal, Abu Nechim, Ali Murtaza, Sarul Kanwar, Yuzvendra Chahal, S K Yadav and Aditya Tare are the other players who have joined the franchise owned by IndiaWin Sports, a group company of Reliance Industries Ltd.
While Rayudu, Kulkarni, Satish, Tare, Suyal, Nechim and Murtaza were an integral part of last edition`s runners-up, Suman would don the Mumbai Indians` blue for the first time, a media release said.
Kanwar, a right-arm fast bowler from Punjab, Haryana leg- spinner Chahal and Mumbai right-hand batsman Surya Kumar Yadav would be making their IPL debuts in MI colours this season.
Earlier at the IPL-4 players` auction held in Bangalore, MI had successfully bid for India capped players Rohit Sharma and Munaf Patel, besides foreigners Andrew Symonds, Davy Jacobs, Clint McKay, James Franklin, Moises Henriques and Aiden Blizzard.
They had also retained their captain Sachin Tendulkar, Harbhajan Singh, Kieron Pollard and Lasith Malinga prior to the auction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video