New Delhi: On Tuesday, India all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja revealed that his soon-to-be in-laws gifted him an Audi Q7 ahead of April 17 wedding, and soon the topic became trending.
Here's what we know about his fiancee Reeva Solanki:
- She is a mechanical engineer and aspiring public servant. She is not into cricket.
- She is the only child of Hardevsingh Solanki and Prafullaba Solanki.
- Her father Hardevsinh is a contrator, who also runs two private schools in Rajkot. Besides, he owns a weigh bridge at Navlakhi Port in Morbi.
- Her mother Prafullaba works in the accounts department with the Indian Railways.
- The Solanki family lives in Sarita Vihar Society, Kalwar road in Rajkot.
- Reeva is a niece to Congress leader Hari Singh Solanki.
- Reeva herself is a good friend of Ravindra's sister Naina Jadeja.