Refund for fourth day of Boxing Day Test
Melbourne: Cricket Australia (CA) announced Friday that fans who purchased tickets for the fourth day of the Boxing Day Test against Sri Lanka at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) will be eligible for a refund.
Since there will be no play on the fourth day, ticket holders will be eligible for a refund for the value printed on their ticket, less an administration fee of $2.50 per ticket (this fee may be deducted in a separate transaction).
For patrons who purchased their ticket via internet, phone or mail order, refunds will be processed automatically to the credit card on which the ticket was bought.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Three federal police officials killed in Mexico
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership