Refund for fourth day of Boxing Day Test
Melbourne: Cricket Australia (CA) announced Friday that fans who purchased tickets for the fourth day of the Boxing Day Test against Sri Lanka at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) will be eligible for a refund.
Since there will be no play on the fourth day, ticket holders will be eligible for a refund for the value printed on their ticket, less an administration fee of $2.50 per ticket (this fee may be deducted in a separate transaction).
For patrons who purchased their ticket via internet, phone or mail order, refunds will be processed automatically to the credit card on which the ticket was bought.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog