Refund for fourth day of Boxing Day Test
Melbourne: Cricket Australia (CA) announced Friday that fans who purchased tickets for the fourth day of the Boxing Day Test against Sri Lanka at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) will be eligible for a refund.
Since there will be no play on the fourth day, ticket holders will be eligible for a refund for the value printed on their ticket, less an administration fee of $2.50 per ticket (this fee may be deducted in a separate transaction).
For patrons who purchased their ticket via internet, phone or mail order, refunds will be processed automatically to the credit card on which the ticket was bought.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America