Refund for fourth day of Boxing Day Test
Melbourne: Cricket Australia (CA) announced Friday that fans who purchased tickets for the fourth day of the Boxing Day Test against Sri Lanka at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) will be eligible for a refund.
Since there will be no play on the fourth day, ticket holders will be eligible for a refund for the value printed on their ticket, less an administration fee of $2.50 per ticket (this fee may be deducted in a separate transaction).
For patrons who purchased their ticket via internet, phone or mail order, refunds will be processed automatically to the credit card on which the ticket was bought.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav