New Delhi: Legendary cricketer and Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan and Reham Khan on Friday filed for divorce with mutual consent.
According to Dawn, a source close to the PTI chairman, who asked not to be named, said the two were "just not getting along."
Rumors had been doing the rounds for some time that the couple's marriage was falling apart.
Here are five things you ought to know about Imran's ex-wife.
1) Reham Khan was born in Libya to Pakistani parents.
2) She began her career with BBC as a weather forecaster.
3) Reham has three children - Sahir, Ridha and Inaya - from her previous marriage to psychologist Ijaz Rehman
4) After news of her marriage with Imran Khan became public, Ms Khan was subjected to several attacks on social media that forced her to delete her Facebook account.
5) Sections of media also reported that Imran's sister Aleema refused to meet the cricketer's new wife.
Imran Khan was previously married to English journalist and activist Jemima Goldsmith for nine years.
The marriage ended amicably in 2004 with Goldsmith stating that she was unable to adapt to life in Pakistan.