`Talk of the town` Lyon says `more than happy` to go `unnoticed`
Sydney: Australian off-spinner Nathan Lyon has admitted that he is more than happy to go unnoticed after being the `talk of the town` by breaking through for his 100th Test scalp at the MCG during the Boxing Day win and taking his first five-wicket haul on home soil.
There is a fair chance of more limelight coming for Lyon as he is the sole specialist spinner in the side for the fifth Test starting at the SCG on Friday.
However, News.com.au reports that Lyon would prefer that the attention be centred away from him, adding that he would be more than happy for Mitchell Johnson to take away the limelight from him.
Lyon is unbeaten with the bat this Ashes series, having made 1,17,17 and 18 all not out, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing