`Talk of the town` Lyon says `more than happy` to go `unnoticed`
Sydney: Australian off-spinner Nathan Lyon has admitted that he is more than happy to go unnoticed after being the `talk of the town` by breaking through for his 100th Test scalp at the MCG during the Boxing Day win and taking his first five-wicket haul on home soil.
There is a fair chance of more limelight coming for Lyon as he is the sole specialist spinner in the side for the fifth Test starting at the SCG on Friday.
However, News.com.au reports that Lyon would prefer that the attention be centred away from him, adding that he would be more than happy for Mitchell Johnson to take away the limelight from him.
Lyon is unbeaten with the bat this Ashes series, having made 1,17,17 and 18 all not out, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside