Australia names unchanged squad for the Boxing Day Ashes Test
Perth: Australia has named an unchanged 12-man squad for the Boxing Day Ashes Test against England at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the Australian squad is as follows: Michael Clarke (capt), David Warner, Chris Rogers, Shane Watson, Steve Smith, George Bailey, Brad Haddin, Peter Siddle, Mitchell Johnson, Ryan Harris, Nathan Lyon and James Faulkner.
The Boxing Day Test squad was anmed after Australia regained the Ashes on Tuesday with a 150-run win over England in the third Test at the WACA here, giving the home side an unassailable 3-0 lead in the series.
Allrounder James Faulkner has again been named in the squad despite breaking his hand on the eve of the WACA Test. Paceman Doug Bollinger and all-rounder Nathan Coulter-Nile have again been placed on standby in case any of Australia`s pacemen pull up sore in the coming days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali