England must make Pietersen decision following flop Ashes show: Agnew
London: Kevin Pietersen`s dismissal on the fourth day of the third Test showed that England has a decision to make on his future, broadcaster Jonathan Agnew said.
Pietersen had holed out at long-on off Nathan Lyon, another example of him trying to win a personal battle rather than looking to save the team, the BBC reports.
Pietersen bats as if he is simply taking on the bowler and fielders, rather than considering the team situation, Agnew said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan