England must make Pietersen decision following flop Ashes show: Agnew
London: Kevin Pietersen`s dismissal on the fourth day of the third Test showed that England has a decision to make on his future, broadcaster Jonathan Agnew said.
Pietersen had holed out at long-on off Nathan Lyon, another example of him trying to win a personal battle rather than looking to save the team, the BBC reports.
Pietersen bats as if he is simply taking on the bowler and fielders, rather than considering the team situation, Agnew said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi