England must make Pietersen decision following flop Ashes show: Agnew
London: Kevin Pietersen`s dismissal on the fourth day of the third Test showed that England has a decision to make on his future, broadcaster Jonathan Agnew said.
Pietersen had holed out at long-on off Nathan Lyon, another example of him trying to win a personal battle rather than looking to save the team, the BBC reports.
Pietersen bats as if he is simply taking on the bowler and fielders, rather than considering the team situation, Agnew said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?