England must make Pietersen decision following flop Ashes show: Agnew
London: Kevin Pietersen`s dismissal on the fourth day of the third Test showed that England has a decision to make on his future, broadcaster Jonathan Agnew said.
Pietersen had holed out at long-on off Nathan Lyon, another example of him trying to win a personal battle rather than looking to save the team, the BBC reports.
Pietersen bats as if he is simply taking on the bowler and fielders, rather than considering the team situation, Agnew said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttarakhand forest fires: Social media terms it ‘National Emergency’, around 3000 hectares of forest area destroyed
- US, Russia in bids to halt fighting in Syria`s Aleppo
- 54 crore Indians in grip of drought: Swaraj Abhiyan
- Justice Rastogi backs CJI Thakur's appeal to increase number of judges
- Delhi-Faizabad Express derails near Hapur; 70 injured, emergency number issued