England`s `inability` to `finish off` Oz difference between two Ashes sides: Botham
London: England cricket legend Ian Botham has said that the team`s bowlers made it too easy for Australian all-rounder Steve Smith on Day 1 of the third Ashes Test in Perth.
According to the Mirror, Botham said that England`s inability to finish off Australia when they are down is the big difference between the two sides.
Steve Smith is clearly a good puller of the ball but England bowled too short and let him play his favourite shot too easily, Botham said.
Mitchell Johnson blew England away but they don`t finish Australia off when they are down, Botham added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players