England`s `inability` to `finish off` Oz difference between two Ashes sides: Botham
London: England cricket legend Ian Botham has said that the team`s bowlers made it too easy for Australian all-rounder Steve Smith on Day 1 of the third Ashes Test in Perth.
According to the Mirror, Botham said that England`s inability to finish off Australia when they are down is the big difference between the two sides.
Steve Smith is clearly a good puller of the ball but England bowled too short and let him play his favourite shot too easily, Botham said.
Mitchell Johnson blew England away but they don`t finish Australia off when they are down, Botham added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Women have emotionally more intense nightmares than men
- BJP leader's son abducted by suspected ULFA militants, Rs 1cr ransom demanded
- Jio test uses commercial airwaves, but no revenue to govt: COAI
- South Africa vs New Zealand, 1st Test, Day 4: Play abandoned again in Durban
- RBL Bank's IPO oversubscribed 3 times on Day 2