England`s `inability` to `finish off` Oz difference between two Ashes sides: Botham
London: England cricket legend Ian Botham has said that the team`s bowlers made it too easy for Australian all-rounder Steve Smith on Day 1 of the third Ashes Test in Perth.
According to the Mirror, Botham said that England`s inability to finish off Australia when they are down is the big difference between the two sides.
Steve Smith is clearly a good puller of the ball but England bowled too short and let him play his favourite shot too easily, Botham said.
Mitchell Johnson blew England away but they don`t finish Australia off when they are down, Botham added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened