Gabba win just beginning for Oz team: Clarke
Sydney: Australian Test captain Michael Clarke has said that their first Test win at Brisbane`s Gabba was fantastic because of the aggressive, positive way they played and that they intend to run with that confidence and momentum when the second Test starts in Adelaide on Thursday.
According to News.com.au, Clarke, however, pointed out that they had won just one of their last 10 Tests, which was unacceptable for any Australian team.
He said that Australia`s aim has always been to become number one in all three forms of the game and they are a long way from that at the moment.
Clarke added that there are few better places to play cricket than Adelaide so everyone should set themselves for a long innings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note