Harris says had `really good time` with England players after Ashes
Sydney: Veteran Australian Ashes hero Ryan Harris has said that he and his teammates had a `really good time` sharing beers with the England team after the Ashes series, despite the tourists 5-0 whitewash.
According to News.com.au, Harris revealed that they were with the England team for almost two hours and enjoyed the time spent with them off the grounds.
Harris further said that Kevin Pietersen and Mitchell Johnson , who had a good battle on the ground, had let go of their animosities and had a good chat, adding that the England players congratulated them for paying them back for their Ashes victory in the summer.
Stating that he spoke with England opener Michael Carberry, Harris further said that he liked Carberry, whom he branded a `really god guy`, adding that he also liked speaking to England captain Alastair Cook.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'