Harris says had `really good time` with England players after Ashes
Sydney: Veteran Australian Ashes hero Ryan Harris has said that he and his teammates had a `really good time` sharing beers with the England team after the Ashes series, despite the tourists 5-0 whitewash.
According to News.com.au, Harris revealed that they were with the England team for almost two hours and enjoyed the time spent with them off the grounds.
Harris further said that Kevin Pietersen and Mitchell Johnson , who had a good battle on the ground, had let go of their animosities and had a good chat, adding that the England players congratulated them for paying them back for their Ashes victory in the summer.
Stating that he spoke with England opener Michael Carberry, Harris further said that he liked Carberry, whom he branded a `really god guy`, adding that he also liked speaking to England captain Alastair Cook.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"