Harris says had `really good time` with England players after Ashes
Sydney: Veteran Australian Ashes hero Ryan Harris has said that he and his teammates had a `really good time` sharing beers with the England team after the Ashes series, despite the tourists 5-0 whitewash.
According to News.com.au, Harris revealed that they were with the England team for almost two hours and enjoyed the time spent with them off the grounds.
Harris further said that Kevin Pietersen and Mitchell Johnson , who had a good battle on the ground, had let go of their animosities and had a good chat, adding that the England players congratulated them for paying them back for their Ashes victory in the summer.
Stating that he spoke with England opener Michael Carberry, Harris further said that he liked Carberry, whom he branded a `really god guy`, adding that he also liked speaking to England captain Alastair Cook.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress