Oz proud to have forced three England players to return home: Bailey
Melbourne: Batsman George Bailey has rubbed salt to England`s wounds by saying that the Australian side was proud of forcing three of England`s players to return home.
Jonathan Trott (stress), Graeme Swann (retired) and Finn (technical issues) have all left England`s dire tour.
Nearly eight weeks have passed since Australia and England clashed in the first Test and England has not won a match apart from a meaningless victory over a Prime Minister`s XI this week.
Bailey said Australia wore it as a badge of honour that so many England players had headed home.
He further pointed that Asutralian players are making life uncomfortable for Enland, whether that`s through form or fitness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telangana TS EAMCET Results 2016: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) results to be declared today on May 26 (Thursday) on www.tseamcet.in at 11 AM
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department