X-rays confirm Brett Lee thunderbolts cracked Piers Morgan`s ribs
Sydney: British TV host Piers Morgan has reportedly received confirmation that Australian fast bowling legend Brett Lee had broken his rib with his fast-paced deliveries in the nets at the MCG during the fourth Ashes Test.
Lee came in the firing line from New Zealand Test great Richard Hadlee, who said that he was `appalled and outraged` at Lee`s `stupidity and misjudgment` in bowling at Morgan`s body.
According to News.com.au, Morgan, who took the bait from Lee after a face-off on Twitter, was given a confirmation of Lee`s power after receiving his scans following the six-ball session, which left a lasting and painful impression on Morgan, who shared the news on his Twitter feed.
Morgan later tweeted a photo of the X-ray and `thanked` Lee for the injury, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city