Richard Madley to conduct IPL 2014 auction
New Delhi: The upcoming players` auction of the Indian Premier League (IPL) will be conducted by Richard Madley, a professional auctioneer from England, BCCI announced today.
Madley has conducted each of the previous auctions of the popular Twenty20 cricket league.
The 2014 IPL Player Auction is scheduled to be held on February 12-13 at the Mysore Hall, ITC Gardenia in Bangalore.
The proceedings will begin at 9:30 am and telecast live.
"It will be fascinating to see each team pit its plans and tactics against the other seven, in what promises to be an eventful auction. We have no doubt that the Player Auction will be as exciting and memorable as the seventh season of the IPL," Ranjib Biswal, Chairman, IPL, was quoted as saying in a press release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users