Robin Uthappa slams triple ton, puts KSCA on top
Bangalore: Riding on Robin Uthappa`s unbeaten 307 (358b, 29x4, 5x6), KSCA XI piled on 550/5 in their 120 overs and then had Jharkhand SCA on the mat with the visitors on 124/3 in the Safi Darashah All-India cricket tournament here Thursday when rain cut short the proceedings.
Meanwhile, R. Samarth (150 batting, 276b, 21x4) helped KSCA President`s XI take first innings lead against Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB), who were all out for 262 Wednesday as the hosts replied with 284/3 in 84.4 overs when rains forced early stumps.
Prateek Panwar`s century (103, 167b, 8x4) put Haryana CA on top as they made 448/9 in 120 overs against Saurashtra CA, who were struggling at 146/4 in 47.4 overs.
Kerala, after having dismissed Tripura for 190 in the first innings, replied with 273/7 with Jagadeesh V.A. batting on 123 (227b, 9x4).
In Mysore, Rishav Das scored 119 (262b, 14x4) as Assam CA were 309 all out against Andhra CA who were 165/2 in 54 overs at stumps.
At Bangalore: KSCA XI 550/5 in 120 overs (Robin Uthappa 307 not out, Manish Pandey 78, Samar Quadri 2/132) vs Jharkhand SCA 124/3 in 41.5 overs (Akash Verma 35, Manish Vardhan 38, K. Gowtham 2-28). Play called off due to rains.
CAB 262 all out in 79.4 overs vs KSCA President`s XI 284/3 in 84.4 overs (R. Samarth 150 batting, Pawan Desphande 45 batting, Kunal Kapoor 39, Shishir Bhavane 33). Play called off due to rains.
Haryana CA 448/9 in 120 overs (Prateek Panwar 103, Chirag Jani 4/103, Damendra Jadeja 2/114, Saurya Sanadiya 2/83) vs Saurashtra CA 146/4 in 47.4 overs (Jaydev Shah 67, Arpit Vasavada 30 batting, Arhish Hooda 3/31). Play called off due to rains.
Tripura CA 190 all out in 96.1 overs vs Kerala CA 273/7 in 85 overs (Jagadeesh V.A. 123 batting, Nikhilesh S. 48, Sachin Baby 36, Mani Shankarmura 2/57, Abhijith B. 3/28).
KSCA Colts 204 all out in 91.1 overs vs Odisha CA 209/8 in 90 overs (Girija Rout 41, Anurag Sarangi 31, Biplab Samantray 33, Deepak Behara 32 batting, David Mathias 4/63, Abar Kazi 2/31).
Goa CA 264/6 in 83 overs (Keenan Vaz 45, Rohit Asnodjar 68 batting, Ravikant Shukula 34, Amit Yadav 45 batting, Raman Chahar 3/17) vs Rajasthan CA.
At Mysore: Assam CA 309 all out in 108.4 overs (Rishav Das 119, Avijit Singha Roy 44, K. Harish 2/83, S.K. Mohd. Basha 3/50, C. Sneha Kishore 3/56) vs Andhra CA 165/2 in 54 overs (D.B. Prashanth 74, K. Sreekanth 44, N. Jyothi Sai Krishna 39 batting).
KSCA Secretary`s XI 177 all out in 83.5 overs (Gaural Goel 51, Suchith J. 42 not out, Sonit Singh 4/23, Ketual Patel 2/50, Babhkan Pathan 2/48) vs Baroda CA 194/6 in 75 overs (Aditya N. 54, Kedar Devdhar 45, Parappa Mordi 2/32, Suchith J. 2/66, Anirudh Joshi 2/17).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31