Rochelle, Karishma to co-host `Extraaa Innings`
Mumbai: Models Rochelle Maria Rao and Karishma Kotak will co-host the new season of "Extraaa Innings", the cricket-based TV show on the sidelines of Indian Premier League (IPL) matches.
Rochelle and Karishma will join Samir Kochhar and Gaurav Kapoor, the permanent hosts of "Extraaa Innings".
Talking about the project, Rochelle, the winner of Femina Miss India International 2012 crown, said she is looking forward to being part of something that has been her dream.
"I have been a big fan of IPL since its inceptions. I remember my friends and I used to save money and buy tickets just to stay in the stadium and watch the IPL live. Being a part of IPL has been my dream and it seems all my dreams are coming true this year," she said in a statement.
Karishma, last seen as one of the contestant in "Bigg Boss 6" house, is "thrilled" to be part of the show.
"Cricket is very close to every Indian`s heart, so is IPL. While hosting the auctions, I realised how exciting IPL is going to be. I got the feel of the thrill. Watching IPL has always been exciting and now I`m looking forward to anchor `Extraaa Innings`. I am definitely excited to travel all over the country, hosting the IPL and watching the matches live," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Flipkart effect: Startups may lose sheen in job market
- 'USD 100 for shaving beard: ISIS imposes new fines, taxes'
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! Is this the most unusual batting stance in world cricket?
- Iran says to miss hajj, Saudi `blocking path to Allah`
- Japan's Shinzo Abe may leave tax hike to next PM: Reports