Rochelle, Karishma to co-host `Extraaa Innings`
Mumbai: Models Rochelle Maria Rao and Karishma Kotak will co-host the new season of "Extraaa Innings", the cricket-based TV show on the sidelines of Indian Premier League (IPL) matches.
Rochelle and Karishma will join Samir Kochhar and Gaurav Kapoor, the permanent hosts of "Extraaa Innings".
Talking about the project, Rochelle, the winner of Femina Miss India International 2012 crown, said she is looking forward to being part of something that has been her dream.
"I have been a big fan of IPL since its inceptions. I remember my friends and I used to save money and buy tickets just to stay in the stadium and watch the IPL live. Being a part of IPL has been my dream and it seems all my dreams are coming true this year," she said in a statement.
Karishma, last seen as one of the contestant in "Bigg Boss 6" house, is "thrilled" to be part of the show.
"Cricket is very close to every Indian`s heart, so is IPL. While hosting the auctions, I realised how exciting IPL is going to be. I got the feel of the thrill. Watching IPL has always been exciting and now I`m looking forward to anchor `Extraaa Innings`. I am definitely excited to travel all over the country, hosting the IPL and watching the matches live," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India