Ross Taylor not ‘comfortable’ in the dressing room
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Wellington: New Zealand batsman Ross Taylor has revealed that he is not feeling comfortable in the national side since he was replaced as the captain by Brendon McCullum.
"I wouldn`t say I`m as comfortable as I would like to be but I guess time will tell," Taylor said while responding to a question during an interview.
Taylor also claimed that the details regarding his sacking as the captain haven’t been made public but hoped that the same will be done in the near future.
"There`s a lot of things that have happened. Maybe over the next couple of weeks or months, things might get told but as of now, it`s probably not a great time to talk about it," he was quoted as saying in media reports.
Taylor was relieved of captaincy duties in December last year, a development that followed reported breakdown in his relationship with new head coach Mike Hesson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened