Ross Taylor not ‘comfortable’ in the dressing room
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Wellington: New Zealand batsman Ross Taylor has revealed that he is not feeling comfortable in the national side since he was replaced as the captain by Brendon McCullum.
"I wouldn`t say I`m as comfortable as I would like to be but I guess time will tell," Taylor said while responding to a question during an interview.
Taylor also claimed that the details regarding his sacking as the captain haven’t been made public but hoped that the same will be done in the near future.
"There`s a lot of things that have happened. Maybe over the next couple of weeks or months, things might get told but as of now, it`s probably not a great time to talk about it," he was quoted as saying in media reports.
Taylor was relieved of captaincy duties in December last year, a development that followed reported breakdown in his relationship with new head coach Mike Hesson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show to focus on building new enterprise
- Space X Dragon successfully splashes down in Pacific Ocean with crucial NASA research samples
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Obama establishes world`s largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- Canadian twins plead guilty to terrorism, face jail time
- Apple issues update after cyber weapon captured