Ross Taylor not ‘comfortable’ in the dressing room
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Wellington: New Zealand batsman Ross Taylor has revealed that he is not feeling comfortable in the national side since he was replaced as the captain by Brendon McCullum.
"I wouldn`t say I`m as comfortable as I would like to be but I guess time will tell," Taylor said while responding to a question during an interview.
Taylor also claimed that the details regarding his sacking as the captain haven’t been made public but hoped that the same will be done in the near future.
"There`s a lot of things that have happened. Maybe over the next couple of weeks or months, things might get told but as of now, it`s probably not a great time to talk about it," he was quoted as saying in media reports.
Taylor was relieved of captaincy duties in December last year, a development that followed reported breakdown in his relationship with new head coach Mike Hesson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days