Ross Taylor not ‘comfortable’ in the dressing room
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Wellington: New Zealand batsman Ross Taylor has revealed that he is not feeling comfortable in the national side since he was replaced as the captain by Brendon McCullum.
"I wouldn`t say I`m as comfortable as I would like to be but I guess time will tell," Taylor said while responding to a question during an interview.
Taylor also claimed that the details regarding his sacking as the captain haven’t been made public but hoped that the same will be done in the near future.
"There`s a lot of things that have happened. Maybe over the next couple of weeks or months, things might get told but as of now, it`s probably not a great time to talk about it," he was quoted as saying in media reports.
Taylor was relieved of captaincy duties in December last year, a development that followed reported breakdown in his relationship with new head coach Mike Hesson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster