Rs 3 crore for every BCCI-organised match on mobile/internet
Mumbai: The Indian Cricket Board (BCCI) on Tuesday set Rs three crore as reserve price for earning Mobile and Internet Rights for every Test, ODI and Twenty20 international it will organise between October 2011 to March 2014.
The decision was taken after a meeting of BCCI`s Marketing Committee at the Cricket Centre here to finalise the tendering process for the Mobile and Internet Rights for the Baord`s International and Domestic series/tournaments.
"The Reserve Price for the rights is set at 3 crores per match (Test / ODI / T20 International)," BCCI secretary and president-elect N Srinivasan said in a release.
"The tender document can be collected from the BCCI Office, Cricket Centre, from Thursday, 18 August 2011, during office hours, on payment of Rs 2 lac," the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi