Rs 3 crore for every BCCI-organised match on mobile/internet
Mumbai: The Indian Cricket Board (BCCI) on Tuesday set Rs three crore as reserve price for earning Mobile and Internet Rights for every Test, ODI and Twenty20 international it will organise between October 2011 to March 2014.
The decision was taken after a meeting of BCCI`s Marketing Committee at the Cricket Centre here to finalise the tendering process for the Mobile and Internet Rights for the Baord`s International and Domestic series/tournaments.
"The Reserve Price for the rights is set at 3 crores per match (Test / ODI / T20 International)," BCCI secretary and president-elect N Srinivasan said in a release.
"The tender document can be collected from the BCCI Office, Cricket Centre, from Thursday, 18 August 2011, during office hours, on payment of Rs 2 lac," the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!