Rs 3 crore for every BCCI-organised match on mobile/internet
Mumbai: The Indian Cricket Board (BCCI) on Tuesday set Rs three crore as reserve price for earning Mobile and Internet Rights for every Test, ODI and Twenty20 international it will organise between October 2011 to March 2014.
The decision was taken after a meeting of BCCI`s Marketing Committee at the Cricket Centre here to finalise the tendering process for the Mobile and Internet Rights for the Baord`s International and Domestic series/tournaments.
"The Reserve Price for the rights is set at 3 crores per match (Test / ODI / T20 International)," BCCI secretary and president-elect N Srinivasan said in a release.
"The tender document can be collected from the BCCI Office, Cricket Centre, from Thursday, 18 August 2011, during office hours, on payment of Rs 2 lac," the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites