Russell Domingo to succeed Kirsten as SA coach
Zee Media Bureau
Johannesburg: Russell Domingo has been appointed as the new coach of South Africa.
The declaration comes in the wake of Gary Kirsten’s decision to not renew his contract.
Domingo has been working under Kirsten as assistant coach ever since the latter took charge in June 2011.
Domingo said that he has developed a good rapport with the players and he will be looking to take it forward during his stint as the head coach.
Domingo had been in charge of South Africa`s Twenty20 squad since last December.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!