Ryan Harris is KXIP player: BCCI
New Delhi: Australian Ryan Harris` name was erroneously missed out of the list of the players in the IPL teams and is part of Kings XI Punjab squad, the BCCI said today.
The Board said that Harris` contract with KXIP has been extended and he is with the Mohali-based team.
"Ryan Harris` name was erroneously missed out of the attached lists. He has had his contract extended and is a part of KXIP," the BCCI said in a release.
Yesterday, the BCCI issues the initial list of players in the respective IPL teams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Renault Kwid (1.0-litre) SCe vs Maruti Alto K10 vs Hyundai Eon 1.0-litre - Spec Comparison
- Here's everything you want to know about Yo Yo Honey Singh's upcoming song!
- No respite from flood situation in UP, Bihar; schools closed in Allahabad, Varanasi
- India's private airlines request govt to allow them skip Pakistani airspace
- Actor-politician Ramya says 'Pakistan not hell', faces sedition charge