Ryan Harris ready for Ashes comeback after Achilles injury
Sydney: Following his recovery from an Achilles heel injury, Australian pacer Ryan Harris says he is keen to make a comeback to be in contention for the Ashes campaign this summer in England.
Harris says he would be keen to play the five Test matches against England, news.com.au reports.
Harris said that if he is able to give a good bowling performance then he will choose to play in every match of the series, but acknowledged that the selectors and Cricket Australia will have the final say.
Harris has had a quick recovery with a specialist tendon treatment in Melbourne and hopes that his shoulder, foot and knee injuries have healed.
Harris believes he will be of more use with his 145 kilometre per hour (km/h) outswing deliveries, and added that he is looking forward to play with the Duke cricket ball.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video