Ryan Harris ready for Ashes comeback after Achilles injury
Sydney: Following his recovery from an Achilles heel injury, Australian pacer Ryan Harris says he is keen to make a comeback to be in contention for the Ashes campaign this summer in England.
Harris says he would be keen to play the five Test matches against England, news.com.au reports.
Harris said that if he is able to give a good bowling performance then he will choose to play in every match of the series, but acknowledged that the selectors and Cricket Australia will have the final say.
Harris has had a quick recovery with a specialist tendon treatment in Melbourne and hopes that his shoulder, foot and knee injuries have healed.
Harris believes he will be of more use with his 145 kilometre per hour (km/h) outswing deliveries, and added that he is looking forward to play with the Duke cricket ball.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times