Ryan Harris ready for Ashes comeback after Achilles injury
Sydney: Following his recovery from an Achilles heel injury, Australian pacer Ryan Harris says he is keen to make a comeback to be in contention for the Ashes campaign this summer in England.
Harris says he would be keen to play the five Test matches against England, news.com.au reports.
Harris said that if he is able to give a good bowling performance then he will choose to play in every match of the series, but acknowledged that the selectors and Cricket Australia will have the final say.
Harris has had a quick recovery with a specialist tendon treatment in Melbourne and hopes that his shoulder, foot and knee injuries have healed.
Harris believes he will be of more use with his 145 kilometre per hour (km/h) outswing deliveries, and added that he is looking forward to play with the Duke cricket ball.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered