S Sreesanth bought Blackberry for girlfriend with spot-fixing money
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Disgraced cricketer S Sreesanth purchased clothes worth Rs.1.95 lakh in a single day in Mumbai before May 15 IPL match, Delhi Police said on Tuesday.
The police also revealed that Sreesanth used money from spot-fixing to gift a Blackberry to his girlfriend.
Sreesanth is likely to face charges of criminal breach of trust under Sec.409 of IPC in spot-fixing scandal.
Earlier in the day, Sreesanth was taken to Jaipur as part of probe into spot-fixing allegations.
Sources said Sreesanth was taken to Marriott Hotel in Rajasthan capital by Delhi Police and brought back as he was to be produced before a court following expiry of remand on Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'