Mumbai Cricket Association fixes special ticket rates for Tendulkar stand
Mumbai: The Mumbai Cricket Association is to offer special tickets for Rs 10,000 each to the public to witness Sachin Tendulkar take his bow from the game when he plays for India in his landmark 200th Test against the West Indies here.
"There are around 1,500 seats available to the public at Rs 10,000 each for watching the match (November 14-18) from the upper tier of the Sachin Tendulkar stand. We would be providing the ticket holders tea and snacks," an official of MCA told PTI today.
The rates of tickets in other stands have been kept between Rs 500 and Rs 2,500, the official added.
MCA has already decided to print the tickets with Tendulkar`s photo on both the sides as a collector`s item.
The first Test of the two-game series is to be held at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata from November 6-10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details