Mumbai Cricket Association fixes special ticket rates for Tendulkar stand
Mumbai: The Mumbai Cricket Association is to offer special tickets for Rs 10,000 each to the public to witness Sachin Tendulkar take his bow from the game when he plays for India in his landmark 200th Test against the West Indies here.
"There are around 1,500 seats available to the public at Rs 10,000 each for watching the match (November 14-18) from the upper tier of the Sachin Tendulkar stand. We would be providing the ticket holders tea and snacks," an official of MCA told PTI today.
The rates of tickets in other stands have been kept between Rs 500 and Rs 2,500, the official added.
MCA has already decided to print the tickets with Tendulkar`s photo on both the sides as a collector`s item.
The first Test of the two-game series is to be held at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata from November 6-10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional