Sachin Tendulkar admits he never enjoyed training during `iconic` career
New Delhi: Retired Indian cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar has admitted that he had never enjoyed training and had always found it difficult.
In an interview, the Little Master said that he could just pick up the cricket bat and not worry about running laps and undergoing other forms of training.
However, Tendulkar further said that although he never enjoyed undergoing training exercises, he was aware that it was crucial for his survival in the game, adding that he had to force himself to run laps so that he could he could be fleet-footed while scoring runs with the bat.
But Tendulkar also said that for him, playing different sports like tennis, badminton, some football was the best form of training, for which he does not mind running.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India avoided adverse Brexit effect, now a safe haven: FM Jaitley
- AAP leaders defend Bhagwant Mann, say similar videos available on Lok Sabha website
- UNBELIEVABLE! 4-year-old boy selected to play for U-12 cricket team
- Cristiano Ronaldo might win the Ballon d'Or but Lionel Messi is the best: Luis Suarez
- Rape was there since earth's creation: Haryana BJP women's cell chief