Sachin Tendulkar to set another benchmark in his farewell match
Zee Media Bureau/Chaitan Papnai
New Delhi: Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar has broken many cricketing records and set new benchmarks in his career, few of which looked impossible to achieve, at least for now.
Tendulkar is all set to play his farewell Test at his home ground at Wankhede Stadium against West Indies. Most of his fans are expecting him to end his illustrious career on a high by scoring another hundred. India will certainly come to a halt when the batting maestro will come in to bat for the last time in his 24-year-long international career.
But when the 40-year-old will come to the ground on November 14th, he will achieve another landmark of his career. It will be his 200th Test. A double ton of Test’s, would be another benchmark that Tendulkar will set in his swansong.
A man who has served the country for that long is all set to achieve another landmark which will take at least a decade or two for any cricketer to achieve.
So, a double ton of Tests is another feather that the master will add to his cap and what a timing once again by the little master – a farewell Test.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'