Sachin Tendulkar isn’t part of Michael Vaughan’s all time Test XI
Zee Media Bureau/Suyash Srivastava
New Delhi: He might soon become the first cricketer to have played 200 Tests and has 100 international centuries to his name but Indian batting legend Sachin Tendulkar isn’t a part of former England skipper Michael Vaughan’s all time Test XI.
Not only Tendulkar, but surprisingly, none of the Indian cricketers were included in the list tweeted by Vaughan on Thursday.
My all time Test X1.. Hutton,Hobbs,Bradman,Kallis,Viv,Sobers,Botham,Gilchrist,Akram,Warne,McGrath.. 12th man .. Murali... #Nobrainer.
— Michael Vaughan (@MichaelVaughan) October 24, 2013
Incidentally, the 40-year-old was the only Indian cricketer to be named in the Wisden all-time World Test XI on Wednesday.
For the legends who missed out on spots in Wisden`s all-time World Test XI, an English daily also came up with an alternative side including legends like Brian Lara and Sunil Gavaskar to take on Wisden’s side led by Don Bradman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?