Sachin’s son in Mumbai’s under-14 probables list
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Arjun Tendulkar, son of legendary Sachin Tendulkar, has made one step towards making a career in cricket when he was named in the under-14 probables list for the off season training camp by the Mumbai Cricket Association.
Arjun had scored his maiden hundred in Mumbai Cricket Association’s U-14 summer vacation tournament at Sunder Cricket Club, Cross Maidan a month’s back.
The 13-year-old had stitched together 124 runs, which included 14 fours and a six, to help Khar Gymkhana defeat Goregaon Centre by an innings and 21 runs in the semifinals.
List of U-14 Probables: Arjun Tendulkar, Akash Sawla, Dhruva Vedak, Bhupen Lalwani, Varun Joijode, Riddesh Sawant, Sidak Singh, Aman Sharma, Azim Shaikh, Prithvi Shaw, Shivam Mehrotra,Â Kaustubh Dipte, Sarvesh Rahate, Agni Chopra, Mukund Sardar, Jay Dave, Rahul Dube, Mehtab Ansari, Suraj Patel, Tanush Kotian, Aftab Ansari, Akash Malbari, Prathamesh Chavan (W.K.), Ojas Pandit, Aditya Jha, Om Jadhav, Samit Pawar, Hashir Dafedar, Sagar Chabria, Rishikesh Padwal (W.K.), Mahesh Patil, Jairaj Deshmukh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing