Sachin’s son in Mumbai’s under-14 probables list
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Arjun Tendulkar, son of legendary Sachin Tendulkar, has made one step towards making a career in cricket when he was named in the under-14 probables list for the off season training camp by the Mumbai Cricket Association.
Arjun had scored his maiden hundred in Mumbai Cricket Association’s U-14 summer vacation tournament at Sunder Cricket Club, Cross Maidan a month’s back.
The 13-year-old had stitched together 124 runs, which included 14 fours and a six, to help Khar Gymkhana defeat Goregaon Centre by an innings and 21 runs in the semifinals.
List of U-14 Probables: Arjun Tendulkar, Akash Sawla, Dhruva Vedak, Bhupen Lalwani, Varun Joijode, Riddesh Sawant, Sidak Singh, Aman Sharma, Azim Shaikh, Prithvi Shaw, Shivam Mehrotra,Â Kaustubh Dipte, Sarvesh Rahate, Agni Chopra, Mukund Sardar, Jay Dave, Rahul Dube, Mehtab Ansari, Suraj Patel, Tanush Kotian, Aftab Ansari, Akash Malbari, Prathamesh Chavan (W.K.), Ojas Pandit, Aditya Jha, Om Jadhav, Samit Pawar, Hashir Dafedar, Sagar Chabria, Rishikesh Padwal (W.K.), Mahesh Patil, Jairaj Deshmukh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!