Sachithra Senanayake to undergo tests for suspect action
Colombo: Sri Lankan off-spinner Sachithra Senanayake will undergo a biomechanical test after being reported by the ICC for a suspect action.
He will be sent to the Cardiff Metropolitan University for bio-mechanical tests, Sri Lanka Cricket announced today.
Senanayake was reported for a suspect action by the on field umpires Marias Erasmus and Ian Gould and the match referee Jeff Crowe during the fourth one day international at Lord`s on May 31.
Sri Lanka had earlier expressed surprise at Senanayake`s naming for suspect action as he had not been reported throughout the past two years while taking part in many bilateral and ICC tournaments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!