Sana to lead Pakistan in women`s cricket World Cup 2013
Islamabad: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has announced a 15-member women`s cricket squad for the upcoming World Cup 2013 to be held in India later this month.
The PCB retained Sana Mir as captain of the team while senior player Bisma Maeroof was appointed as her deputy, reports Xinhua.
The Women`s World Cup will be held from Jan 31 to Feb 17 in Mumbai. Pakistan will leave Jan 25 for the event.
Pakistan are in Group B. They play their warm-up matches against England and the West Indies Jan 28 and Jan 29.
Pakistan play Australia in the opening match of the World Cup slated for Jan 31 at Bandra Kurla Complex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui