SC rejects Modi`s plea on disciplinary panel
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: The Supreme Court Monday rejected former IPL Commissioner Lalit Modi`s plea, seeking reconstitution of a BCCI-appointed disciplinary panel probing allegations of financial irregularities against him.
A bench comprising justices J M Panchal and H L Gokhale passed the order on Modi`s plea of reconstitution of the three-member committee comprising Arun Jaitley, Chirayu Amin and Jyotiraditya Scindia.
Modi has sought removal of Jaitley and Amin from the panel, alleging that they might be biased against him.
He moved the apex court after the Bombay High Court on July 15, 2010 had dismissed his appeal of reconstitution of the committee and challenging his suspension from BCCI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman