Sehwag, Gambhir fail to get big scores in second unofficial Test
Shimoga: West Indies A are leading India A by 215 runs after the end of Day 2 of the second unofficial Test being played between the two teams at Shimoga.
The big news of the second day`s proceedings was that both Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir failed to get big scores, in a bid to get a recall to the Indian team.
Meanwhile, India A is currently at 191/3 with VA Jagadeesh not out at 79 runs and Abhishek Nayar accompanying him with 56 not out.
India A had lost the first unofficial Test to the visitors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today