Sehwag, Zaheer return home
Kandy: India`s opening batsman Virender Sehwag and fast bowler Zaheer Khan have returned home from Sri Lanka.
Sehwag, who averaged 37 in the just-concluded ODI series against Sri Lanka with a top score of 94, missed the last One-dayer of the five-match series on Saturday because of injury.
Zaheer, who also did not have an impressive tour with just four wickets to his credit, has been rested so that he can be fresh for the home series against New Zealand, starting on August 23.
India are expected to include Umesh Yadav and Ashok Dinda in the Twenty20 team, along with Ajinkya Rahane for tonight`s match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO