Shahid Afridi becomes first cricketer to hit 400 sixes
Johannesburg: Pakistan`s Shahid Afridi has become the first cricketer to hit 400 sixes in an international career on Saturday.
Afridi reached the landmark in the 16th over of Pakistan`s reply to the West Indies` 152 for seven in the first Twenty20 international.
The Pakistan player has been in and out of the national side for quite a while now and has come back to form recently against West Indies.
Chris Gayle, playing for the West Indies, is next on the list having hit 353 sixes in his Test, ODI and T20 career, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah