Shahid Afridi becomes first cricketer to hit 400 sixes
Johannesburg: Pakistan`s Shahid Afridi has become the first cricketer to hit 400 sixes in an international career on Saturday.
Afridi reached the landmark in the 16th over of Pakistan`s reply to the West Indies` 152 for seven in the first Twenty20 international.
The Pakistan player has been in and out of the national side for quite a while now and has come back to form recently against West Indies.
Chris Gayle, playing for the West Indies, is next on the list having hit 353 sixes in his Test, ODI and T20 career, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!