Shahid Afridi becomes first cricketer to hit 400 sixes
Johannesburg: Pakistan`s Shahid Afridi has become the first cricketer to hit 400 sixes in an international career on Saturday.
Afridi reached the landmark in the 16th over of Pakistan`s reply to the West Indies` 152 for seven in the first Twenty20 international.
The Pakistan player has been in and out of the national side for quite a while now and has come back to form recently against West Indies.
Chris Gayle, playing for the West Indies, is next on the list having hit 353 sixes in his Test, ODI and T20 career, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- DNA: Analysis of first SECC survey in eight decades
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?