Sharma replaces Shkawat in Hong Kong squad for T20 World Cup
Abu Dhabi: Hong Kong`s Ali Shkawat was replaced by Ankur Sharma in their ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier squad here Thursday.
The unwell Shkawat was replaced by the 30-year-old right-handed batsman and off-spin bowler Sharma for the ongoing tournament.
The change was approved by the Event Technical Committee of the tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- Volkswagen cuts 28,000 workers' hours over supply woes
- 1% TCS on cash buy not to apply on embassies, UN bodies, Govt depts
- Rio Olympics: Pele congratulates Brazil on football gold
- Handful of vested interests inciting trouble in Kashmir: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti
- Performance issues led to my ouster as Flipkart CEO, says Sachin Bansal