Shaun Tait joins South Africa`s Dolphins
Durban: Australia fast bowler Shaun Tait has joined South African provincial team the Dolphins for the 2011-2012 Twenty20 season.
The Dolphins said on Thursday that Tait will join the Durban-based team in February 2012 for the domestic Twenty20 competition.
Tait, who plays for South Australia back home, retired from one-day internationals after this year`s World Cup to focus on Twenty20s.
He says in a Dolphins statement: "I am genuinely excited to be given this opportunity and am looking forward to playing my part with the Dolphins."
Dolphins chief executive Jesse Chellan says: "We are absolutely delighted to have secured Shaun. He is a world class, match winning fast bowler."
The 28-year-old Tait has 28 wickets at 17.78 in 19 T20 internationals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'