Shillingford stars as West Indies win 2 Test series
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Dominica: West Indies spinner Shane Shillingford claimed his second 10-wicket haul at Windsor Park in less than a year as the West Indies beat Zimbabwe by an innings and 65 runs in the second Test.
Zimbabwe were dismissed for 141 runs in 43 overs after West Indies declared the 2nd innings at 381 for 8 with a lead of 206.
Shillingford took 5 for 34 with match figures of 10 for 93 runs. The match ended on the third day. He was chosen both man of the match and man of the series. The off spinner took 19 wickets in the 2 Test match series.
"Shane`s performance here has been tremendous but throughout the games different people have been called upon and they executed properly," said Sammy.
West Indies won every match of the 3 ODI series and 2 T20 match series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test