Shillingford stars as West Indies win 2 Test series
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Dominica: West Indies spinner Shane Shillingford claimed his second 10-wicket haul at Windsor Park in less than a year as the West Indies beat Zimbabwe by an innings and 65 runs in the second Test.
Zimbabwe were dismissed for 141 runs in 43 overs after West Indies declared the 2nd innings at 381 for 8 with a lead of 206.
Shillingford took 5 for 34 with match figures of 10 for 93 runs. The match ended on the third day. He was chosen both man of the match and man of the series. The off spinner took 19 wickets in the 2 Test match series.
"Shane`s performance here has been tremendous but throughout the games different people have been called upon and they executed properly," said Sammy.
West Indies won every match of the 3 ODI series and 2 T20 match series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?