Shillingford stars as West Indies win 2 Test series
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Dominica: West Indies spinner Shane Shillingford claimed his second 10-wicket haul at Windsor Park in less than a year as the West Indies beat Zimbabwe by an innings and 65 runs in the second Test.
Zimbabwe were dismissed for 141 runs in 43 overs after West Indies declared the 2nd innings at 381 for 8 with a lead of 206.
Shillingford took 5 for 34 with match figures of 10 for 93 runs. The match ended on the third day. He was chosen both man of the match and man of the series. The off spinner took 19 wickets in the 2 Test match series.
"Shane`s performance here has been tremendous but throughout the games different people have been called upon and they executed properly," said Sammy.
West Indies won every match of the 3 ODI series and 2 T20 match series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'