Shiva Sena against BCCI’s move to resume cricket with Pakistan
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: While BCCI’s decision to resume cricket with Pakistan after a gap of 5 years received mixed response from all across the country, Shiv Sena strongly opposed the move saying that there was no point for any such initiative.
Shiv Sena leader Ramdas Kadman reckoned that there was no point in resuming cricket with Pakistan until it changed its attitude towards terrorism.
However the chief of the Maharashtra State Congress indirectly opposed the series saying there was anger among the Indian people over the 26/11 incident.
Notably the BCCI on Monday announced that Pakistan would tour India for three ODIs and two T20 matches towards the end of December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far