Shoaib Akhtar escapes unhurt in car accident
Islamabad: Former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar escaped unhurt after his car rammed into the barricades near the Prime Minister Secretariat on Sunday.
Akhtar was returning home from a five-star hotel when the accident took place. The front portion of his car was badly damaged but he was lucky tocome out of it unhurt, The Express Tribune reported.
The police did not file any case and allowed the retired cricketer to go home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sleeping near chicken can protect you from malaria!
- WI vs IND 2016: Bowlers need to be patient as it's a batting pitch, says leggie Devendra Bishoo
- Fire diverts North Korea Air Koryo flight
- Ranveer Singh brands Irrfan Khan as 'enigmatic genius'
- Tamil Nadu CM thanks Rawat for taking steps to install poet's statue