Shoaib Akhtar escapes unhurt in car accident
Islamabad: Former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar escaped unhurt after his car rammed into the barricades near the Prime Minister Secretariat on Sunday.
Akhtar was returning home from a five-star hotel when the accident took place. The front portion of his car was badly damaged but he was lucky tocome out of it unhurt, The Express Tribune reported.
The police did not file any case and allowed the retired cricketer to go home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog