Shoaib Akhtar escapes unhurt in car accident
Islamabad: Former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar escaped unhurt after his car rammed into the barricades near the Prime Minister Secretariat on Sunday.
Akhtar was returning home from a five-star hotel when the accident took place. The front portion of his car was badly damaged but he was lucky tocome out of it unhurt, The Express Tribune reported.
The police did not file any case and allowed the retired cricketer to go home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days