Sidhuism: 10 funny quotes from Navjot Singh Sidhu you must read!
These quotes from Navjot Singh Sidhu will leave you in splits!
New Delhi: Former Indian cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu, was admitted to the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi. Sidhu was diagnosed with acute deep vein thrombosis (DVT), a condition which is caused by a blood clot in a deep vein, hindering blood flow.
As the cricketer-turned commentator recovers, here are his top 10 funny quotes:
1) The only thing you can get without hard work is dandruff my friend!
2) Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald.
3) Statistics are like miniskirts, they reveal more than what they hide.
4) The ball slipped from his hands like butter from hot paratha.
5) His slower ball was so slow that my mamma can run faster than that.
6) Troubles like are like babies. The more you nurse them, the more they grow!
7) Wickets are like wives. You never know what to expect from them.
8) The third umpires should be changed as often as nappies and for the same reason.
9) The way Indian wickets are falling reminds me of the cycle stand at Rajendra Talkies in Patiala...one falls and everything else falls!
10) If you are trying to beat India at their home, you are trying to get milk out of an ox!
Earlier, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted for the cricketer's speedy recovery.
Dear @sherryontopp ji, get well soon. You are a fighter & will overcome the illness in your trademark style. Our prayers are with you.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) October 7, 2015
However, Sidhu's condition is stable now. "Sidhu has been put on blood thinners and has been recovering well. His condition is said to be stable as of now," said a statement issued by Indraprastha Apollo Hospital authorities.