Skipper Clarke resigns as Australian selector: Report
Sydney: Australian captain Michael Clarke has resigned as a selector of the team just hours after coach Mickey Arthur was sacked, a report said Monday.
Fairfax Media said his decision to relinquish his selection role was part of the coaching restructure that will be confirmed at a Cricket Australia press conference in England later Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief