SLC-players pay row remains unresolved
Colombo: The ongoing row between the national players and the Sri Lanka Cricket Board remained unresolved after a round of talks held today.
The SLC top brass met with the national squad players today to discuss the issue and it was decided to refer the case to the SLC executive committee meeting to be held tomorrow.
The players had refused to sign the contracts forwarded to them by e-mail to Bangladesh where the team was playing in the Asia Cup.
The players have demanded a 20 per cent share of the ICC image rights income. SLC has refused to meet the demand, claiming that 58 per cent of the SLC`s income is spent on player payments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi