Smith fined 10 percent match fee
Kolkata: Mumbai Indians batsman Dwayne Smith Saturday was fined 10 percent of his match fee for breaching the Indian Premier League (IPL) Code of Conduct during the Qualifier 2 match against Rajasthan Royals at the Eden Gardens Friday.
Smith admitted to the Level 1 offence of conduct contrary to the spirit of the game. For Level 1 breaches of the IPL Code of Conduct, the match referee’s decision is final and binding.
The Mumbai Indians beat Rajasthan Royals for a place in the final where they will take on Chennai Super Kings at Eden Gardens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug