South Africa announce unchanged T20 squad for home series against Pakistan
Johannesburg: Cricket South Africa (CSA) has announced that the Twenty20 side would be unchanged from the one that played in the UAE, for the two international matches against Pakistan at home in South Africa.
The first match takes place at the Wanderers Stadium on November 20, and the second at Newlands on November 22.
According to Sport24, CSA selection convener Andrew Hudson said that they have been satisfied with the form shown by the squad during the series against Pakistan in the United Arab Emirates, adding that he believes that the team is on track for next year`s ICC World Twenty20 in Bangladesh.
Meanwhile, CSA also congratulated the Proteas on their outstanding 2-0 series victory over Pakistan in Dubai, which has seen them climb to No. 3 on the ICC T20 team rankings.
Squad: Faf du Plessis (captain), Hashim Amla, Henry Davids, Quinton de Kock , AB de Villiers, JP Duminy, Imran Tahir, Ryan McLaren, David Miller, Morne Morkel, Wayne Parnell, Aaron Phangiso, Dale Steyn, Lonwabo Tsotsobe, David Wiese
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog