South Africa announce unchanged T20 squad for home series against Pakistan
Johannesburg: Cricket South Africa (CSA) has announced that the Twenty20 side would be unchanged from the one that played in the UAE, for the two international matches against Pakistan at home in South Africa.
The first match takes place at the Wanderers Stadium on November 20, and the second at Newlands on November 22.
According to Sport24, CSA selection convener Andrew Hudson said that they have been satisfied with the form shown by the squad during the series against Pakistan in the United Arab Emirates, adding that he believes that the team is on track for next year`s ICC World Twenty20 in Bangladesh.
Meanwhile, CSA also congratulated the Proteas on their outstanding 2-0 series victory over Pakistan in Dubai, which has seen them climb to No. 3 on the ICC T20 team rankings.
Squad: Faf du Plessis (captain), Hashim Amla, Henry Davids, Quinton de Kock , AB de Villiers, JP Duminy, Imran Tahir, Ryan McLaren, David Miller, Morne Morkel, Wayne Parnell, Aaron Phangiso, Dale Steyn, Lonwabo Tsotsobe, David Wiese
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured