South Africa announce unchanged T20 squad for home series against Pakistan
Johannesburg: Cricket South Africa (CSA) has announced that the Twenty20 side would be unchanged from the one that played in the UAE, for the two international matches against Pakistan at home in South Africa.
The first match takes place at the Wanderers Stadium on November 20, and the second at Newlands on November 22.
According to Sport24, CSA selection convener Andrew Hudson said that they have been satisfied with the form shown by the squad during the series against Pakistan in the United Arab Emirates, adding that he believes that the team is on track for next year`s ICC World Twenty20 in Bangladesh.
Meanwhile, CSA also congratulated the Proteas on their outstanding 2-0 series victory over Pakistan in Dubai, which has seen them climb to No. 3 on the ICC T20 team rankings.
Squad: Faf du Plessis (captain), Hashim Amla, Henry Davids, Quinton de Kock , AB de Villiers, JP Duminy, Imran Tahir, Ryan McLaren, David Miller, Morne Morkel, Wayne Parnell, Aaron Phangiso, Dale Steyn, Lonwabo Tsotsobe, David Wiese
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak