South Africa rout England by 7 wickets in final ODI
Nottingham: Hashim Amla shone once again for South Africa as they beat England by seven wickets in their fifth and final one-day international at Trent Bridge, to tie the series 2-2.
In reply to England’s 182, South Africa coast home on 186-3 with 15.3 overs remaining.
Hashim Amla hit an unbeaten 97, while Proteas captain AB de Villiers made 75 not out. James Anderson had England`s best bowling figures with 2-41.
Earlier, South Africa`s Robin Peterson claimed 3-37 as the hosts were all out with 4.4 overs to spare.
England captain Alastair Cook made 51, but Chris Woakes and Craig Kieswetter were the next highest scorers, with 33 not out and 33 respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok