South Africa rout England by 7 wickets in final ODI
Nottingham: Hashim Amla shone once again for South Africa as they beat England by seven wickets in their fifth and final one-day international at Trent Bridge, to tie the series 2-2.
In reply to England’s 182, South Africa coast home on 186-3 with 15.3 overs remaining.
Hashim Amla hit an unbeaten 97, while Proteas captain AB de Villiers made 75 not out. James Anderson had England`s best bowling figures with 2-41.
Earlier, South Africa`s Robin Peterson claimed 3-37 as the hosts were all out with 4.4 overs to spare.
England captain Alastair Cook made 51, but Chris Woakes and Craig Kieswetter were the next highest scorers, with 33 not out and 33 respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city