South Africa tour will be a challenge for India: Dravid
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Dubai: Former India captain Rahul Dravid has said that India’s tour to South Africa will be a real challenge for the MS Dhoni-led side.
South Africa, who are currently the number one ranked side in the ICC Test rankings, will host India in November this year. India are slated to play three Tests, seven One Day Internationals and two Twenty20 Internationals.
Dravid said that India would need a good bowling line-up of at least three good fast bowlers and a wrist spinner to succeed in those conditions.
The former captain also had a word of praise for the South African side. He said that the Proteas boast of a really good pace attack and it will be a challenge for India to counter them in their own backyard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes